Start Building the One Arm Handstand
INTERMEDIATE HANDSTAND WORKSHOP
In this 2 day event you will be equipped with all the tools you need to improve your freestanding handstand, as well as take the first steps towards the one arm handstand. We will be focusing on drills that highlight correct technique, and go over exercises that build the endurance and strength needed for a more advanced practice.
Further we will delve into the handstand press, push up and the Mexican handstand. The event is split into two 2-hour sessions, spread over 2 days.
During this workshop you will be taken through the following topics:
- How to prepare and strengthen the body handstands
- Prep & injury prevention
- Mobility for Handstands
- Learning how to spot someone
- Improving your two arm technique
- Shoulder positioning & alignment in OAHS
- Intro to Handstand Press, Push up & Mexican
- How to modify exercises and drills to suit various levels
- And last but not least, programming to help ensure ongoing progress
This workshop is suitable for you if you want to want to kickstart your path to the one arm handstand.
In order to expand your experience, this 2 day workshop gets access to a free online training program based on the exercises done during our time together.2 Days á 2 hours | 8-24 students | Price: € 169,- | 12-2pml