Get Comfortable on Your Hands!
BEGINNER HANDSTAND WORKSHOP
This beginner event aims to get you from little to no experience, up onto your hands comfortably and confidently. This workshop focuses on the fundamentals of hand balancing with an emphasis on safety and technique.
The event is split into 2-hour sessions each day.
During this workshop you will be taken through the following topics:
- How to prepare and strengthen the body for a successful practice
- Specific mobility & injury prevention
- Learning how to spot someone
- Exercises/Drills to learn and improve your straight handstand
- Strength training and body awareness drills
- How to modify exercises and drills to suit your level
- and last but not least, programming to help you progress
This workshop is suitable for you if you want to learn how to get into and out of a handstand safely, whether at the wall or freestanding.
In order to expand your experience, you’ll get access to a free online training program based on the exercises done during our time together.2 Days á 2 hours | 8-24 students | Price: € 169,- | 9am-11am